Integration and integrity are related.
This is the week for integrating what you’ve learned about ease in the past weeks.
As important as integrating what supports you is letting go again of what you don’t need.
Maybe you have had a few new ideas, but you don’t need to implement all of them right now. It’s OK to keep one thing and drop what you don’t need in the present moment.
At the same time as you integrate what serves your purpose, you’re strengthening your sense of integrity.
You’re becoming more of yourself.
THIS WEEK’S INVITATION
Take 5-10 minutes to reflect on the past weeks and what you have learned about ease. Write it down, it helps make it more real. And it is also a way of acknowledging the completion of this four-week journey.
Before you start writing, take a moment to check in with your body. How does it feel in the position you are in?
When you begin with your reflection, write from the whole body and not just from the mindy headquarters that sits behind your eyes. Maybe you’ll come up with a realization you weren’t aware off. Allow for surprises.
Here are some more questions if you need a starting point for your reflection:
- Has something changed in how you experience ease in daily life?
- Are you able to notice quicker when you are feeling at ease?
- Do you have a physical anchor that indicates your level of ease in a given situation?
- What have you learned about the inviting ease and how it wakes you up for the present moment?
- How can you integrate what you have learned into your daily or weekly routines?
If you feel like some company on the way to ease, you can get My Summer of Presence now, either for 10 or 30 days. It consists of daily inspirations that invite more presence into your life. Check out this page to find out more.
I will also be offering an intensive weekend in late June/beginning of July.