- This event has passed.
Shifting from stress and emotional overwhelm to presence & agency
Wednesday 13 May 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm CEST
- Theoretical overview of Leadership Presence model for effective action and a balanced way of using your own resources
- Various breathing techniques to regulate your stress response (calming the nervous system)
- Identifying your own stress response and relevant physical anchors to create a shift
- Learning how to move out of a stress response to foster agency and intuitive decision-making
The Leadership Presence model is a practical and body-based approach (embodiment – similar and complementary to mindfulness) that combines effective tools from different methods (Leadership Embodiment, breathing techniques, Grinberg Method, Embodied Yoga Principles, a.o.) into an impactful strategy that is easy to implement and integrate into daily life.
- Being able to regulate your own stress response
- Identifying aspects of your stress response (mental, emotional, physical) and use them as anchors for a productive use of the energy of stress
- Applying Centering (the central Leadership Embodiment practice) as an effective tool in everyday life situations
- Knowledge about the nervous system and stress to be able to increase self-care and self-awareness
- Strengthening presence and leadership skills that support you in leading others
Before the online training a manual is sent to all participants (in PDF format) with descriptions and/or illustrations to prepare for the training.
GIFT ECONOMY – A fair Give and Give
To make it possible for everyone who would like to learn practical tools of stress management, this workshop is offered based on the Gift Economy principle, meaning everyone gives what they can and want.
When you purchase your ticket, you choose your price.
If you need a pointer regarding your contribution: recommended range €15- €95.
You can secure your ticket now on Eventbrite.